Because ......

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Slightly Obsessed (Part III)

Need to increase visibility, need hundreds of people to visit my blog and go “Wow, really how did you manage to get all this “Nothing”?

The following is what I will be doing next –
  1. Visit all the blogs I visited yesterday.

  2. Visit some of the blogs recommended.

  3. Actually read one posting, leave a comment, say “hmmm”.

Is being “Slightly Clueless” and generating “Nothing” better than being “Slightly Obsessed” about “Nothing”?

5 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 9:36 PM, Blogger Unjustified Insanity~~ said...

hmmm...... :)

 
At 11/16/2005 10:51 PM, Blogger B said...

mother of god. and i thought i spent too much time on my blog.

 
At 11/17/2005 4:45 AM, Blogger alice said...

hmmm....

 
At 11/17/2005 5:34 AM, Blogger babelfish said...

Nothing is charming as is your wonderful comment accidentally left on a post you seem to not have paid much attention to, but something would charm your readers far more.
Also I would have linked you but I refuse to add someone to my link list who can only be classified as nothing. Get something up and then I'll link you :D

 
At 11/17/2005 11:09 AM, Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Ha - found my chuckle for the day... see what following random links gives me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home