Because ......

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Slightly Obsessed (Part IV)

Did not get a chance to blog in the morning, had to attend a meeting, tried to talk my way out of it, until someone very gently reminded me that I had called the meeting.

Underwent separation anxiety, kept smiling through the four hour ordeal, had one of those fixed fake smiles on my face and added in the occasional “is that so”, “we should” & “lets add that to takeaways” while my mind was going “How many hits? Hmmm, I am sure it will be 450 by the time I check it in the afternoon. I hope people leave some nice comments? I really need to get something other than this nothing”

Am I obsessed with my blog? Or is this normal for any new blogger?

1 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 5:11 AM, Blogger Morticia said...

Gotta do better than " hmmm" if you want better than "hmmm", hmmmm?

:-)

Happy blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home