Because ......

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Still Clueless (Part VII)

Attempted to make headway by picking the brains of a colleague at work,  after hearing my story for about ½ minute he give me a 2 minute version of “how to blog?” and winded it up with a 20 minute spiel on “IPL and CCL“.

While he kept hammering in the importance of protecting once intellectual property rights and how someone he knew had these wonderful stories, anecdotes which were stolen by someone else who wrote a book/made a movie and has made a ton, I was wondering why anyone in their right mind would want to plagiarize stuff from my blog, since I have nothing by pot loads of “Nothing” on site yet!

Anyway visited http://creativecommons.org did the needful and my “Nothings” are now protected by CCL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home