Because ......

Friday, November 18, 2005

Still Clueless (Part XIII) & Slightly Obsessed (Part V)

Some folks were kind enough to leave comments on my blog. Comments ranged from - “Is this an experiment?” to “put something other than “Nothing””.

Easier said that done. Being challenged in more than one way, and if anyone bothers to check my previous posting (would not advice anyone to do so, I wouldn’t do it even if you paid me too), that is the problem!

I seem to be incapable of putting anything other than “Nothing” on my blog. If any one has any takes on how to remedy this, knock your self out, let me know, I am open to try nearly anything.

Between being obsessed with my blog and being unable to  generate anything other than “Nothings”, I have taken up reading other peoples blog with vigor, hoping I may be able to convert my “Nothing?” by sheer rub off effect. Have decided to post a generic comment “An elegant & precise expression of such a wonderful thought”, nothing personal about that but I believe this one is better then the “hmmm” & “wonderful”, just hoping that by reading a lots of blogs I might be able to remedy the “Nothing” situation quickly.

6 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 10:03 AM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

Thanks for dropping by...who are you...if you wish to tell

 
At 11/18/2005 12:37 PM, Blogger 2na said...

Back at you... An elegant & precise expression of such a wonderful thought”

2na

 
At 11/18/2005 12:37 PM, Blogger 2na said...

yeah who are you..

 
At 11/18/2005 8:07 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

There was once a whole show about nothing you know.

You could be big.

 
At 11/18/2005 11:55 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

mama duck kinda stole my thunder there. But see, you left a comment on my blog, and here I am. It works!

 
At 11/20/2005 3:26 AM, Blogger babelfish said...

yay! I have now been linked for saying next to nothing.
I shall therefore proceed to give more sage advice on nothing.
*ahem*
Think of blogging as dressing up...You start with nothing, add a little something and before you know it you're wearing the entire contents of your wardrobe.
Of course it's also a bit like undressing...You peel off the layers of anonymity and secrecy and before you know it you're wearing next to nothing and all the world can see who you are.

As the only babelfish around here's sage advice for you : *babel*
If you're at a loss for words *babble*. And if you're at a loss for ideas *blather*.
If I can get away with it, so can you
And while you're at it, comments on my blog, if not as long as this *hint hint*, are much appreciated.
:D *megavoltage charming smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home