Because ......

Monday, November 21, 2005

Still Clueless (Part XIV)

Since I still had not progressed beyond “Nothing”, didn’t bother posting my “Nothing’s” the last couple of days.

Spent most of the weekend reading other peoples blogs. All this reading reinforced my view that anonymity is truly empowering. The phenomenon of HNT, illustrates it more than anything else. Incase someone is as clueless as I was when I started to encounter HNT; HNT is Half-Nekkid Thursday (aka Half Naked Thursday).

Search for something to celebrate the other days of the week resulted in finding the following –
Middle Finger Monday (MFM)
WHY Wednesday (WHTW)
WTF Friday (WTFF)

Maybe I should come up with something to celebrate “Nothing”. Are the Tuesday’s, Saturday’s & Sunday’s still free?

How about “Nothing Tuesday”?

Rules for “Nothing Tuesday” will be very simple –
  1. First post every Tuesday must be about “Nothing”

  2. If you can define, categorize or name the post then it does not qualify as “Nothing”

  3. All “Nothing Tuesday” post’s should be named “Nothing Tuesday”

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 11:35 PM, Blogger nadya.s said...

thanks, clueless hdpal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home